This is not a CHI+MED event but we’re happy to share information about it. One of the organisers, Paul Lee (a medical devices training manager at the Singleton Hospital in Swansea), is on CHI+MED’s Advisory Group. He is also the Chair of NAMDET (National Association of Medical Device Educators and Trainers) and the Regional Lead for Wales.
The information below comes from the event flyer (PDF) or click the image on the left to open it.
NAMDET Wales are pleased to invite you to attend the FREE
MHRA Road show
DATE: Monday, July 7th 2014, TIME: 13:00 – 16:30
VENUE: Lecture Theatre, Multi-Professional Education Centre, MPEC
Princess of Wales Hospital, Bridgend CF31 1RQ
- How MHRA regulates devices
- The role of MHRA, hospitals and the manufacturer in adverse incident reporting
- The role of the Medical Devices Safety Officer (MDSO)
- Signal Detection (trending)
- Managing Medical Devices Bulletin : 2014
- Devices used in Diabetes
- Beds and Bed Rails
Who Should Attend?
Anybody working in a healthcare environment with responsibility for;
- Medical Device and Equipment Management
- Medical Device Training and Education
- Risk Management
To register for a place please email Paul Lee, Medical Devices Training Manager, ABM University Health Board Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org