If you’re reading a printed copy of the newsletter and can’t click on the links, to save you looking for them later they’re all collected here.
List of links in our current newsletter (#8)
Page One / Front page
Involving patients in research – co-designing an app for high blood pressure
“There’s more information on the CHI+MED blog, and on the workshop’s page: “Participatory design workshop series on developing MObile-based SElf-MAnagement intervention for hypertension patients (MoSeMa)”“.
Our page of published articles and the link to “Fieldwork for Healthcare: case studies investigating human factors in computing systems“.
All three publications can be downloaded from our technical reports page.
You can play the games, and find out more about them here on our blog.
CHI+MED goes to CHI 2014
We co-organised the CHI2014 Theory Workshop and showcased some of our work there:
- The Wrong Trousers: Misattributing medical device issues to the wrong part of the sociotechnical system by Dominic Furniss, Ann Blandford and Astrid Mayer (UCL and UCL Hospital).
- On Individuals’ Resilience Strategies: Drawing and Applying Theories by George Buchanan and Jonathan Day (City University)
- In at the deep end: Contextual Inquiry and DiCoT as “flotation aids” for a novice ethnographer by Erik Berndt, Dominic Furniss and Ann Blandford
Our full list of publications is available on our website.
- Newsletter 8 (PDF) (links) – this page
- Newsletter 7 (PDF) February 2013
- Newsletter 6 (PDF) June 2012
- Newsletter 5 (PDF) September 2011
- Newsletter 4 (PDF) June 2011
- Newsletter 3 (PDF) February 2011
- Newsletter 2 (PDF) August 2010
- Newsletter 1 (PDF) July 2010